Thursday 10 March 2011

interesting head wear

my plan to post once a month has failed. I said that so I didn't become a serial blogger posting for the sake of posting but it turns out that when I'm bored my brain comes up with some pretty noteworthy stuff. so i thought id post for all the world to see my most resent brain wave.
the top 5 most tempting things to wear on your head:
5:cardboard box
4:assassin lemon's art project (long story)
3:jack o lantern
2:lamp shade
1: tea cosy

in regards to my last post i want to make it clear that my remarks about the french were no meant to be in any way offencive. i know a few french people and they are nothing like the stereotype i portraied or any other for that matter. but enough of what my lawyer told me to say.thanks for reading and keep checking for more brain garble.

1 comment:

  1. hey Mitchell i have an idea, we should become partners to get more views, I'll help you but you have to spread my blog. also why aren't you following me

    ReplyDelete